Sealed Tenders/Proposals are invited for Procurement of Server Machine, Computers, Software, Scanner and UPS
Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training, Islamabad invites sealed Tenders/Proposals for Procurement of Server Machine, Computers, Software, Scanner, UPS on Single Stage – Two Envelope (Technical and Financial) basis, as defined in PPRA Rule 36 (b) (i-ix). List of items and quantity is available and can be obtained from Room No. 122, Block-‘C’, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad, (free of cost) during office hours.
Tender/Proposals should reach the undersigned on 13th December, 2016 by 1000 hours. Technical Proposals will be opened on the same date at 1100 hours in presence of bidders or their representatives. After evaluation of Technical proposals, financial proposal of bids, technically accepted by the Purchase Committee shall be opened. All bidders shall be communicated in advance for date, time and venue for opening of Financial Proposals. Financial proposal of bids found technically non-responsive shall be returned un-opened to the respective bidders.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Firms should be registered with Income Tax having valid GST Number (Active Tax Payer List Proof) and Vendor Number from AGPR, Islamabad.
- Rates of the Tender must be inclusive of all Taxes. GST will be paid by the firm itself and not by the end user Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad.
- Offer should accompany with a Pay Order of 5% of the bid money in favour of DDO, Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad as Security Deposit, failing which the offer will be rejected.
- If sub-standard items are supplied, Security Deposit will be forfeited.
- An affidavit (on Stamp paper) dully attested by Oath Commissioner to the effect that the firm is not black-listed by any Ministry/Division/Department/Organization of the Government(s) must be attached with the bids.
- Firms/Vendors shall be liable to supply the requisite items at “C” - Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within the period specified in the work/supply order at their own expenses, failing which security deposit will be forfeited and the firm/vendor will be black listed.
- Ministry of FE&PT is located in Red Zone. To obtain permission for vehicle entry in Red Zone as well as ‘C’ - Block will be the responsibility of vendor concerned.
- Tender is also available at PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk as well as on website of this Ministry i.e. www.moent.gov.pk.
Click Here for Specification
Section Officer (G&P)